Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Bragging Rights.


I've never been one to follow the crowd. I don't follow the trends,or follow what people do. I am me, simple as that. I have never really tried to follow anyone else, really. I have just always wanted to be me.


So, I don't understand when people try to make them self's out to be more than they truly are. This does not imply to everyone so please don't miss understand me, I am just talking about the ones who go around bragging about who they are and how amazing they are when really they are just very small.


I don't mean to say that everyone does this,like I said I am just talking about the ones who talk about them self's all day and who brag about everything they get done or do. Me I have always been taught not to brag,because it could come right around and bit you in the ass.


I have a friend like this. This friend of mying thinks that she is just so great,just because she has had more work on her self than a plastic barbie doll. She is always tell me something new that she gets done or something new that she gets. Finally I got tired of her bragging and told her " You need to stop bragging, I could give a crap less what you have had done,get over your self". After I told her that,yes she was mad but at least she got the point.


One day all the mean braggers will get what is coming to them. To all of you non braggers thank God for you. Maby all the non braggers can teach the braggers to stop bragging so much and for once talk about something other than their self's.


No comments:

Post a Comment