Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 10, 2011

A Day To Remember.


I bet we all have heard the news by now of what happen in Tucson Arizona. The tragedy that struck,and the horror that went on that day. It just show you that everyone in this world is not good.


When I heard the news, it stuck with me for some reason like a song that keeps playing in my mind over and over. How can someone have the nerve to do something that horrible and that evil. The people that got wounded are going to be in my mind and I am praying for them so much. Everyone should. They did not do anything to anyone. They were just being a good person.


I think the thing that makes me mad the most,is the news that I heard about the little girl that was born on 9/11/2001. Such a young life taken at such a young age. No one deserves that. It just makes me so mad when I think what kind of sicko could do something this horrible.


All this little girl wanted to do was learn more about the world around her. Instead she ends up getting shot by some guy that wanted hell for this world.


We already have enough hell and hate in this world without anymore. I had to write about this today because I think those people that got shot and the little girl that did not make it deserve all the support they can get. I am not trying to force religion on anyone but this is something that I have to do. I really thing that there needs to be a moment of silence for those people and and prayer. God works in a weird way,so maby by praying this will change something. It will give hope to all those right now that need it. Lets support those that need support right now and pray for the ones that can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment