Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Information Hotline.


Have you ever been with someone and somewhere with in the conversation that you are having with them they tend to bring up a touchy subject, and give you WAY to much information about that subject? What do you say in a moment like that?

Really what can you say? I always found when people tend to get a wee bit too personal then that's when I tend to stop listening to the conversation or change the subject.

I can't say that I get embarrassed. I am like a book really. You can ask me anything really and I will tell you what you want to know or answer the question that you ask. However,there are things that I will not,NOT I say talk about. Somethings are better to remain personal. Things like your weight. That should be one of the things that should be able to be a secert. Or relationship things if you get my drift. Things like that are just things that I just don't want to know or hear about.

So why is it that every time I am having a conversation with a friend,they tend to get a bit personal? They tend to talk about not only personal things in their lives,but with mying as well. I don't know if it's because it's because I am an easy person to talk to, or what it is but whatever it is I am always the one who get to hear about these personal,personal topics.

So,If I am every talk to anyone of you all out there keep this in mind. You can ask me anything or talk about anything that your heart desires,but PLEASE. Keep the personal things out of your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment