Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 14, 2011

Chance After Chance.


Have you ever been in that position where you meet someone new for the first time,and automatically you judge them just by what they look like right off the bat only to find out a couple days down they road that they are not at all what you judge them to be. Well I have,and it's a very award position and it's one that I was in today.


Today when at work ,I got to see first hand how we judge people and not even know it. See today at work I was working with a girl that has only had one day of on the training.


When I first saw her I just did not like her. I don't know what it was about her but in the back of my mind I just thought she was so pressie and snotty. When I worked with her today, I was not excited to say the least. I was afraid that I was going to feel the same way about her that I felt about her the other day. Turns out I was wrong.


Once I got to know her and actually learn more about her she turned out to be a really lovely person. The thing was I didn't give her a chance. I didn't get a chance to know her and she did not get a chance to know me. So the one thing I must tell you is before you judge a book by it's cover,please them a chance.


No comments:

Post a Comment