Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Plan This/


One of the thing that I HATE to do is be on a schedule. I have never been good at following them and I am guessing that I never will be. I just can't stick to them. It's like I am a enemy of mying.


I am very random person. I never know what I want to do. I have always been a very random person,more so sense I have entered college and moved away. Every time I have to have follow a schedule I end up going crazy. I feel like I am just out of mind. I am not a person that can be scheduled,like I said I am random so I just have to get up and go,not just when I am scheduled.


I don't know how people do it. I know people that go day by day on a scheduled life and are just fine with it. If I would go on a schedule you would see one freaked out women. This is one of the reasons why I don't go to camp in the summer time,because it is scheduled and I hate that.


If your a random person you know what I am talking about. We are the kind of people that are go getter's in the world. The ones who just have to get up and go when ever life says so. When you on a schedule you can't do that,so you see where I am coming from on this one.


If your a person that can go on day to day bases by going on a scheduled life than more power too you. Like I said,I can't and I am not ashamed to say it. I just have one question. If a work schedule and a school class schedule does not bother me,why does any other schedule bother me. I really need some therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment