Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Classie Gal.


Growing up I was different from all the rest of my family. I have always been very classier and very proper. I was taught that way so I guess that's why I grew up that way.


I was always taught not to act like a wild animal,and to always give life my all, no matter what. I didn't grow up going to a lot of parties or staying out till all hours of the day. When going out with my friends I was always told to offer to pay and make sure I leave a tip. So,you can see what I mean when I say that I grew up with class.


Now,since I have moved out of my parents house I am still trying to figure out who I am. Am I still that classier little girl that my family grew me up to be or am I something so much more than that. Those are some of the answer's that I am trying to find out as I go through this crazy.


In some ways I believe that I am always going to be a little classier. I mean, I still don't go to wild parties or stay out till four in the morning but I believe in many ways I have change. I believe I have change just through how I act. Now when I go out with friend or family, I now fit in more. I don't act all proper any more. That's not saying that I don't behave I just tend to let my hair down a little more and relax instead of trying to be something more that what I am not.

No comments:

Post a Comment