Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 31, 2010

The First One.


First let me start off by saying YEAH. This is my first post of 2011 and I could not be more happy or proud of myself. Why,I'm not sure,but I am happy.

Like I said 2011 is finally here. After waiting hours,and hours for the big crystal ball to drop in time square,it's finally here. Today has been nothing but celebrating with friends and family and counting down the hours to this grand year.

Today we celebrated by going out to eat, and going out to celebrate with others. We stood in the cold as we counted down. Their I stood with my all my friends and of coarse my AMAZING boyfriend,who gave me a kiss when the clock struck 12. I think that was the best part,that and watching fireworks.

Me and my friends and family has all talked about what our New Year Resolutions were and have been. Now,I can't talk about all mying but I will tell you one of them. One of my New Year Resolutions is to be a better me. This means,I am going to do all the things that I have been too afraid to do,or have been to busy to do..

I always make resolutions each and every year. I think everyone should. It's special. It's things that you want to try to do. Even if you don't do them or just don' t get them done it's good to make them and set goals for yourself. That's why I say everyone should do them. Everyone in my family makes them and most of my friends make them so it's a special thing for us. We would be lost if we did not make them.

So here's my toast to 2011. Thanks for coming in with a BANG. You have started good, now lets get this show on the road. Lets see what you got 2011,lets make this year the best year of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment