Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Wait.


Well ladies and gentlemen,the wait is finally over. Christmas has been here and now it's gone. Just like that in the blink of an eye it's gone. POOF.Gone.

I had such a wonderful Christmas. It was one of the most remarkable and beautiful times that I have had in a while. I loved this Christmas. Not just because of all the great things that I got from my family and friends,but because all my family was together and we were all celebrating such a great event.
I have a lot of my family close to me, but I also have family that is spread out as well, SO when we are all together it is amazing. Christmas is one of those holidays that we can all be together in one room and enjoy each other's company.

We all sat together in the living room, and ate great food that we all had prepared and talked. We mostly talked about old Christmas memories and some of the newer ones as well. We talked about everything under the sun and just enjoyed each others company. Too say the least this will be one of the Christmas's that I will not forget. Plus the fact that we got a white Christmas made it even more enjoyable and beautiful.
This is the perfect way to say goodbye to 2010 and invite 2011 to come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment