Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Perfect Gift,


I love to buy gifts for people. Going out and fighting the traffic just to get to that one special gift for your friends and loved once are what gets me in the mood for the holiday season. The only thing that I don't like about shopping for gifts is that I never know what to get anyone.

I am the person who you see looking around in the store like she is a lost little puppy. I never know what to people. I go through this every year. Always wondering what to get people or if I get them something will they like it. It's important that they like what I get them,in fact it's a must.

Every year I am always asking people what they want for Christmas,and for some odd reason I can't seem to get an answer out of anyone. So,because I can't seem to get any answer out of anyone I just tend to shop and hope they like what I get them. Whatever I get them I want it to be the perfect gift. I want it to be that one special gift that is made especially for them,the one that just calls their names,well you get the point.

It doesn't matter if I have to shop all day,or go everywhere. Where ever that one perfect gift is you better bet that I will find it no matter what. Trust me when they open up my gift on Christmas day they will know how much time I spent picking it out and how much I care for them. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment