Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 10, 2010

The Unknowen.


Today,while out Christmas shopping I seen something that caught my interest. No,it was not a Christmas present it was an animal. Not just any animal I have to admit,it was a Sugar Bear.

Yes I know a Sugar Bear,it sounds so weird. Trust me when I seen them I couldn't believe it myself. If someone would have told me about them I would have never believed them. I would have thought they were lying. But believe me they are a real animal.

Sugar Bears(also called sugar gliders) are like well,like little square things. That's really the best way that I know how to describe them. They are so cute though. No,they are not rodents,they are marsupials so that's one reason why I like them. The second reason why these little creatures because just like a cat or a dog,they adapt to you.

Not only do they get along with you and your family but they also get along with your pets unless you have a snake which I found to be very cool. I have only just meet these little creatures and already I feel like I have learned so much about them.


If I could I would just take one home with me,because I am such an animal loves,but with the attention that you have to give them it's just crazy. The only difference between these little guy's and girls and a cat and dog are their size and the fact that they need a lot of attention.

If you get a chance you should really check them out. I found them to be so interesting and so cute and fun and exciting. When you see them you will want one I am sure. At least I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment