Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 6, 2010

Know Your Story.


Everyone has a story. This is not just any old story that I am talking about,I'm talking about your special story. The story about your life and where you come from. It's one of those stories that you can not just make up off the top of your head. It's one of those stories that you really have to be truthful with.

I though since I am writing this post It would only be fair for me to share my story and where I come from. So,this is my story and I hope you all like it.

I grew up in Canada, and I loved it. I love everything about it. I am an only child(THANK GOD) and truly do not mind it. I was basically raised by my grandparents,and didn't mind that as well. I have always had parents,but my grandparents always helped raised me the most. I graduated in 08 and now attending college in the states. I graduate from college this year in 2011 and to tell you the truth I am pretty excited about it.

That is really the only thing I can think of to tell you all about my life right now. I know there is a lot more but I forget what it is. The point I am trying to get across is this,we all have a story. Some more entertaining then others,but we all have a story.

It is so important to know about my family's history. It's important to know where my parents came from,and what it was like for them growing up,and also about my grandparents history. I think that it should be important for everyone to know about there family's history. The ends,the outs and everything in between.

So,if you haven't already take the time out of your day to ask someone in your family about the history that lies with in. You know,you may be surprised what you find out. I know I was when I ask. So what's stopping you? You should ask and ask now.

No comments:

Post a Comment