Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Kill Them With Kindness.


Have you ever heard the saying "Kill them with kindness"? I have,and it's something that I take to heart everyday I am out in the world.

This week I have really had to keep that in mind. This has been a very difficult week,and when you have to deal with someone who just wants to get under your skin 24/7 it makes it even harder. Because I have had to deal with quite a bit this week I have been letting this person just get right under my skin.

Since the beginning of this week since this person had me through heck and back, I have had so many emotions go thought my head. I have had anger,sadness,hate,and even a little happiness. I really honestly did not know what to do about this person and how to get them off my back.

Should I get even,maby I will just dish it back to them. Honestly, I just wanted to tell her to go jump off a mountain. Then a good friend of mying told me something and right now I think that it was the best thing that anyone could have told me. She told me to " Kill her with kindness". Yes it sounds weird but it made since. She also told me that " I am not going to get anywhere by getting even with her".

After thinking about it for a little while longer I decided to do. I will just be so nice to her it will make her mad. After a couple more days, I started seeing a change in this person. She actually stated staying off my back,and she started showing me the one thing that I wanted in the first place from her RESPECT,which is all we all want .

I should have know that it would be a friend to tell me what I needed to hear. I don't know what I would do with out my friend. So,if you are having problems with someone,let me pass on a little piece of advice that a very wise friend told to me "Kill them with kindness",after that just sit back and watch the chance in that person,and I bet you will be amazed.

No comments:

Post a Comment