Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Let The Count Down Begin.


SO,the count down begins. The count down to not only Christmas but to the new year as well. Wow,I can't believe how fast this year has gone. If feels like it just started. 2010 has been such an intering year for me and my family.

It's been one of those years where I where look back in 2011 and wounder how I ever made it through it. It hasn't been all bad so don't miss understand it. I am just simply saying that the first part of the year could have been a little better. But it's done and over with and the only thing now that I am going to look at is this last part of the year.

This last part of the year has been great. It's been filled with happiness and smiles. Not sure why that this part of the year is going so year but it is and I am not going to argue with that. Maby it's because Christmas is apon us in 9 days. I am so excited. This is my favorite holiday.

I can already tell that 2011 is going to be fantastic. It's just going to be a great year and a very successful year,why so successful year. Well because I finally graduate from college. That and I have told my self that I am going to go in to this next year with a smile. That is my one of my new year resolutions. What's your new year resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment