Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Change.


Have you ever thought about going back in time and changing things in your life. Now think about this, what if all those things that you want to go back and change made you who you are today?

I know there are times in life where I have thought that if I could just go back and redo somethings that maby it would be better. Now I am starting to think that maby those little things that I wanted to redo in life made me a better person.

The things that I wanted to redo were nothing big,and really it doesn't have to be. Sometimes they are just simple things like visiting my family more or applying myself to be more than I can be,or even just getting my self out there more. All these things plus a little more is what I wanted to redo in life. Now that I have stared to think about it more, I think that I would not go back in change anything because in my life, everything that I went thought taught me something.

All the things that went on when I was younger and everything in life that happen made me who I am today. It made me a stronger person,and it made me grow up. It made me realize who I am and what I want to do in life. It made me realize how I wanted my future to be like,and it made and is still making my life and endless dream of possibles.

So the next time you think about trying to go back and wanting to redo something in your life,think about how all those little things made you who you are. I bet once you think that about it you will not want to go back and change a thing.I know it's crazy to think that one little thing could change all of your life,but it can. Maby life didn't work out how you had planned it but, what about it now. Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment