Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Winner,Loser.


I am and guessing I always will be a non competitive person. In other words I like to play the game but I am not big on if I win or not. Of coarse it never hurts when I win and I will currently never turn it down but I am not going to be mad if I don't win.

I have never been the one who cares if she Win's or lose's. I am honestly not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. For me I don't see it as a bad thing. There are many reasons behind my thinking. One because for me it doesn't matter if you win or lose it's how you play the game. And number two because everyone in this world is so on winning everything and we should just be set on how we play instead of if we win or not.

Now,when I am talking about games I am not just saying games like basketball or football,or hockey,or even board games I am also talking about life as well.

It seems like everyone now just wants to be better than everyone else. We are always trying to be something that we are not. That's what I am talking about really. I have never wanted to be something other than who I am and I believe a lot of people not really try to be who they really are. That's what I am saying. It should not matter if we win or lose it should matter just on how we play the game,the game of life that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment