Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Slip Of The Mind.


Can my brain get any worse? Come on. I thought when you were younger your brain was suppose to be in good shape not a bad shape. Guess I was sadly mistaken.

How is it that I can place something, somewhere and 2 seconds later I forget where I placed it? There are even times when I will open a door or a window and forget to close it after I open it. I have done that quite a few times.

I wounder if there is a way I can train my brain? Yeah, that's what's it needs. It needs some serious brain training. If only I knew how. Anybody got any suggestion? I can understand if it was only part of the time when I would be forgetting something,but all the time,now come on.

If my poor little brain is this bad now,I can only imagine what it is going to be like when I am 30 or 40 or even 5o,and 60. Now that is a scary thing to think about. All I got to say is please little brain come back,and stay here. Don't be going away now. Right now I need you so I can graduate from college this June so stay here for a while longer. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment