Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Last Minuite.


Last Minute. I always hated to do things the last minute. Say for instance my Christmas shopping. This year between work,and traveling and getting ready for Christmas,it has just been crazy trying to find a time to do my holiday shopping. It seems like there are not enough hours in the day time to do it.

I really try my best to not wait till the last minute to do things LIKE my shopping. Each year I try to get a little better at it. My boyfriend always says I wait till the last minute to do EVERYTHING,but I disagree. Really,me?

This year thought It seems like I am running out of time,with two days to go before Christmas, I only have to get just a few more things. Just a couple of things that I did not think about getting when I was out shopping a few weeks ago. I always do it. I always forget just a few things.

I just have had so much on mind lately and it's hard to remember just everything that I need to do and get . I am sure I am not alone on this one. The holidays are such an Important time for me and my family and friends,so I want everything to be perfect. That added on to everything else is why I forget things. I really hope my mind gets better in 2011 because if it gets any worse than we are in for a lot of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment