Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Let The Race Begin.


So the other day I was talking with a friend about how good we really know each other. We were talking about everything,from what our favorite color's are, to what nervous habits we have. When my friend told me what she thought was my nervous habit was,I was just shocked. Un knowing to me,she informed me that my nervous habit is pacing,back and forth up and down.

To say the least I was shocked. I really though she was kidding. Me a pacer. So I ask her," Really I'm a pacer"? With out even missing a beat she answer's yes,once more. I had not even really though about it.

The more I sat and thought about it the more I realized my friend was telling the truth in deeded. I really do pace quite often. Not meaning it of coarse,but I do pace. I pace when I am nervous BIG TIME, and I even when I am happy,and especially when I am thinking about things,even when I am on the phone I pace.

This was a new though for me. How can I be doing something and not even know that I am doing it? Is that even possible? Well no worries though. I don't mind my little pacing habit. It's not like I am hurting anybody when I do this. It's just my little thing,that's all,it makes me,me. So I will just own it,and love it. Now if you will excuse me,It's time for me to go pace some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment