Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Holiday Memories!


December is a very special month for my family,as I am sure it is for everyone else. This is the month that we all try to get ready for Christmas time as well as the next year which is just around the corner believe it or not.

This is the month where the traditions start up for my family. We always do the same things for the holidays or at least we try too. One of the first things that we do is start baking. We start baking every thing that you can imagine. From cookies,to pumpkin rolls,to breads,and even candies,which are always delicious.

The second thing that we do is put up the tree. When I was a little girl,we had a real tree. Now we can no longer have a real tree because some of my family members are allergies to them so we have a fake on,which suits me just fine because it's just as beautiful. Are tree is 7 1/2 foot so it's quite a big tree. It's a mess putting up but once we get it up finally then we get to decorate it which is my favorite part because I get to put the angle on top of the tree. Then we light it up for the world to see.

The third thing to do is to do the shopping for gifts. That means it's time to get out on the already busy streets and fight my way through all the crowds of people that are also trying to get their family's gifts. After I get the gifts than it's time for me and my family to sit around and wrap them.

The last thing that we do is always get together and enjoy each other on that very special day. I feel like for one day the sun is shining and when we are always together I can just feel the love in the air as well as the miracles.


So,as you can see my family and I have always had our very special memories. These are the things that we do that makes my family special and different. They may sound just like everyone else's and maby they are but they are our special memories and that's all that matters. Holidays memories are very special to have and hold on too.

In fact any memories are special and important to hang on too. It's a special thing to have so if you have special things or memories that you do with your family through the holidays or through the year treasure it. Love it and own it. And NEVER forget them. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment