Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 22, 2010

Art All The Way.


What is art? The best answer that I could come up for,at least for me is art is anything you make it to be. In fact I really don't think we realize how many forms of art there is out there. Art is all the way around us. It's everywhere,and it's in our everyday life's. I bet you if you really think about it art is something that you do everyday and not even realize it.

They way that I would define art would be something that you are good at but not everyone can do it the way you do it.Take me for instance. I love to dance. I have been dancing since I was young so for me that would be just one of many styles of my kind of art.

What people don't realize is that art does not have to be with a brush and white canvas. Art can be as simple as cooking,or dancing or what ever you do special. I have always had an open mind when it comes to art,and I think sometimes you have too.

I have seen somethings and thought,how is this art. But then I begin to think to my self that I have to have an open mind and think what the person was thinking when they created the master piece. So with that being in mind what your form of art,and please no holds back.

No comments:

Post a Comment