Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Gathering Love.


Today we all gathered for a celebration for my loving grandmother's birthday. It's truly amazing. We had cake that I baked,and ice cream,with apple dumplings and drinks, so not only was it truly amazing,but it was also yummy as well.

If it's one thing I can say about my family it's that we may not always agree with each other, but when someone has a birthday or someone needs something we are always there for each other. All families no matter who's family they may be has agreements,but with those we always look beyond them and strive for what really counts which is loving one another and enjoying each other's company.

I have and still am very lucky to always have my family. Sure we have our days where we want to just stay to ourselves and not talk to one another,but most of the time we just love each other. It's funny well kinda,but since I have been away for the past three years,I believe that I have missed my family more than I have in a long time.

I know that there are times where maby my family might have thought that I have made some bad choices,or poor choice,but like I have said many times the good thing about my family is that the let me find out for my self. They are and were there for me when and if I needed them but still let me find out for myself about some things that I needed too in life.

I am just truly blessed to be with people and pets that just love me as much as I LOVE them. Today's gathering is just one of many that we have when I come home from college.Today was just one of those days where the sun has come out and is glowing brightly down on us,and I could not or will not ask for anything more.

No comments:

Post a Comment