Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 19, 2010

Woundering Worries.


Ok,so today I just have to write about something that I seen that well just made me giggle. So today while taking my trash out to the curb for the weekly pick up I seen a sign on the back of trash pick up where the put the trash in to compact it that said "Do Not Enter".

Ok,first of all who in there right mind would even think about entering a garbage truck, let along the back of the garbage truck? It's just funny that they would put they would put that on there. I mean don't you think people know not to enter the back of a garbage truck.

It's also a little sad to me. I mean,if they had to put that on there can you imagine what other silly signs are up. What has are world come to when we have to tell people what to do and what not to do. It's common sense people come on now. Don't make me do all the work.

Anyways,maby it's just me but I find it a little sad that we have to be told such silly things,but oh well what can we do?

No comments:

Post a Comment