Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 5, 2010

The Little Moments.


Recently there has been things going on my life that well for the better lack of words,suck. Some good and some bad,not horrible though(thank GOD). We all go through them and we all have our times where we feel like we want to tell the world to stop and stay until you catch your breath.. To me it's like a world wind of emotions sometimes.

What I have realized through the help of my family and friends though(thank God For them,and my boyfriend) is that I shouldn't let the big things get to me. The little things around me is what really matters. I am talking about the little things in life. The little moments,lets call them.

These are the moments where you can look back and remember what great times you and what great times you will have. Through all the stress and emotion things that I have going on right now,the one thing that keeps me going is the little moments.What sweet moments these are and will be through the years.

See this is the thing,sure you will have days where you feel like the weight of the world is on your shoulders, but once you get through them you will come to realize the bigger picture which are the little moments. Those are the ones that count. The once that should only really matter. To me the little moments are the ones that I have with my friends and family and with my boyfriend and the ones that I get to spend writing my blog post of course. Simple I know,but the little moments don't have to be anything big they just have to be what you believe are the most important thing in your life right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment