Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sleep Land.


Sleep,it's a wonderful think isn't it. Really who doesn't love a little sleep especially when you have had a long day. There is nothing better really. The question I have is,what is too much sleep? Is there there even such a thing?

I am a very active person. Between school,work,working out,traving for the holidays,and so many other things it's no wounder that I tend to feel a little tired sometimes. I mean who wouldn't. Sometimes though I feel like I get too little sleep.

Now,I know life is not all about sleeping,trust me on this one. It's not like I sleep my way through this world it's just with everything going on I feel like sometimes it would be nice to have just a bit more sleep sometimes.

It's funny because I have friends that will go to bed at 2 in the morning and sleep in till gosh knows when. Me I am the total opposite. I got to bed at 2 and sleep in till maby 6 or 7 sometimes at the latest 8 or 9 but that is when I am at my home not my apartment.

Anyways,I guess what I am trying to say is maby so much sleep is not the best. I find that when I go to bed early and wake up early I have more energy,and I am able to get more done in the day rather than if I were to get up at 11 or 12. So the answer to my own question less sleep better energy,more sleep less energy,well at least for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment