Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 15, 2010

Photo's In The Moment.

We all know I love animlas so today I decided to share with you all some photo's that I got of google,yes but are just so adorable. Enjoy.

I just love this photo. I LOVE this photo one because it's a beautiful shot,and two because it's just a simple shot.This kind of animal is endangered and with this kind of wolf there are only a very short amout of them left. It's a shame yes,but that's the way it is. I hate that it is that way. Most of them live in the snowey places like well,where there is snow or at least this one does. Found this video on you tube take a look at it and you will see what I mean. Enjoy these beautful animals. They are so amazing and they need to be some where people will not make them into fur for coats or for there meat. Enjoy the video and help save the wolves.


No comments:

Post a Comment