Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 28, 2010

All Around Me.


Coming home from college is great. I get time to spend with my family,hang out with some old friends and just get to re know everyone that I have been to busy to see over the past couple of mounts.. However,"yes there is a however" it's not fun to come home when you are feeling sick.

So this week I am back in Canada where I belong with my family and wouldn't you know it I of coarse have the stomach flu along with a cold. Let me tell you it's not fun at all.

I hate being sick. I mean who likes being sick,not me and I am sure none of you like to be sick,RIGHT. I just hate the fact that I come home for a family member's birthday party and that I am going to stay for a while and as it ends up they end up taking care of me.How lame is that

I have been so sick lately that I have not been able to eat any thing since last Saturday. I am just so sick. This is not fun my Friends,not fun indeed. I did not even do a blog a couple of days ago. Yes I felt horrible that I did not write one,but who can blame me really. I passed out on my bed so yeah. Hopefully this will all go away soon and I can actually end up spending some good quality time with my family before I go back to the states for school. Let' s hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment