Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Letters To Me.


Today I got the inspiration for this blog from a song called yes you guessed it, "Letter To Me" so I have to give credit where credit is do. This song reminds me of when I was younger,and it also give me something to think about. It makes me think, what I would write,if I could write a letter to myself years ago. What would I say,or what advice would I give myself. So tonight I am going to do just that. I am going to write a letter to my self,so here it goes and I hope you all like it.

Dear younger years,

Although it may seem like it takes forever to grow up it really doesn't. Life is like a roller coaster it goes by so fast and so quickly so hang on. Sure,there is going to be some rocky times in the years to come but remember what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Though it may seem like everything is happing so fast things will be ok and you will make it through them and be stronger at the end. You will have relationships that don't work out,and friends that go their separate ways from you,but like I said, all this will make you who you are in the years to come.

That's another thing your family is and will be the most important thing for you. They will make something out of you yet. Yes,true they still have a lot to teach you and they still have a lot to learn from you but once you get older you will realize that what they taught you back then does help you in your life as an adult. Always make sure that I tell my parents and grandparents that I love them everyday.

School is going to be crazy. Sometimes I will think that the teacher don't like me the best or that they are just against me but then I will learn that they were only doing it to prepare me for life. Your parents are going to reprimand you for not doing your homework or for a project not being done, but they are only doing that because they want you to do well in school and graduate with a great GPA and go to a great college which is what you are going to do.

Crazy life I know,but it's a great life. When you grow up you are going to have a great life. You are going to have graduated from high school and gotten into a great college and almost have graduate in just a little while longer. You are going to have a wonderful boyfriend who loves you dearly and would do anything in the world for you and have a great job and amazing Friends and family. You have got so much up ahead so hang on,this is no where near the best years of your life.

Sincerely,
The Adult Years.

PS:What would your letter say if you could write a letter to you self years ago,what would you tell yourself and what advice would you tell yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment