Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Understanding Truth.


So we all know how I love my pets.I don't just love them I adore them. They are such beautiful animal..So why is that I feel my pets understand me better than people do sometimes?

Think about it for a second. If you really sit or stand and think about it you will realize that people judge you all your life. Well,at least that is how it's been my whole life. Always judging your for your looks,or the way you act,or your race,or your belief's. You always have that one person somewhere in your life who judges you. Doesn't matter where you go or where you move those kinds of people are still there.

With pets I have come to realize that they can't do that. Pets can't talk and they really don't show emotion so you know at least if you are down in the dumps and feel like you have no one to talk to you can always talk to a pet. Even if they don't understand you except for the word "Food" you know they will never judge you or talk bad about you.

True they may not be the best thing to talk to but they may not listen but at least they are there if you need them. I love my pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment