Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Turn Around.


Life has it's up's and it's downs now doubt about it. We all have those times where we just feel like the world has just turned it's back on us. Like we feel like no one in the world will understand what we are going through. Well,tonight I had one of those night where I felt like the world someone just wanted me to have a bad day,or so I thought.

Like I said we all have those bad days,sometimes you just can not help it.But why is it that until recently I find myself to come into contact with more and more people that just well,for the better lack of words who's attitude "Suck". I can understand maby having one day that you just want to be left alone. Trust me I have had those days,as we all have,but all the time come on now. I mean me give me a brake. It's like some one has rained on there parade and the sun is not coming out anytime soon.

I have the best example for this post today. Something that I have been wanting to share with someone and no one will listen so I am just writing."That's what's a blog is for,right".

Anyways, today I found myself with a similar situation. Today when at work I had to come into contact with a person that was just stubborn. She was just one of these people where nothing pleased her,and instead of trying to work out her problems like an adult she decided to take it out on everyone else. When she tried to take out her problems out on me I just decided that after she got done yelling at me for what ever she wanted to yell at me about, I was not going to let her " Rain on my parade".

I was not going to let this lady bring my day down,not after I was having a GREAT,GREAT day. Actually,instead of getting mad like I wanted to do, I decided to do just the opposite,I was going to Kill her with kindness. To make a long story short,it was making this lady more upset because I was being kind to her and I wasn't going to let her bring me down.

That what we all need to do when we know that someone is trying to make us mad,or when we are in a difficult situation. We need to kill them with kindness. Don't let some one bring you or anyone else down just because they are having a bad day. Instead turn it around and just tell your self that you are going to have a good day no matter what even if you feel like telling someone to just go jump off a Cliff like I wanted too.

No comments:

Post a Comment