Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 1, 2010

Please Keep Up.


Why is it that every time I come into contact with someone that I have not seen in a great while that I remember the face of this mysterious person but not the name?

There is nothing more embarrassing than standing there talking to someone and trying to search for the name in your head like it's a dictionary(which I do quite often).


I hate when I forget the names of people. First of all it's kind of looks bad on me,and second it's so embarrassing. Not being able to call someone by their name. So when I am talking to someone but forget the name all I can really say is, "hey,or hey you".

It's like my brain does not connect with my mouth. Sometimes,a name can be right on the tip of my tongue,but because my brain does not want to send it down to my mouth,it just stays right their on my tongue. Sometimes my brain is just so lazy,I need to learn how to kick it into over drive and let it connect with my mouth.

So come on brain and wake up. For once I wish I could remember names.

All I can say now is wake up,wake up,wake up,wake up my lazy brain and help me find some names here. I can' t do it with out you,so come on and help for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment