Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

To Ask Or Not To Ask.







Remember when you were little and you would be on a long car ride and you would be board so you would start playing the one hundred question game? Wasn't that fun fun times? We all know the hundred question game,it's that game where you start out with one simple question like " Are we there yet" and end up with a more difficult question,you can use your imagination on that question.

Any how I find myself now days doing the same thing that I did when I was younger, playing the hundred question game when I am board or when I am on a long trip. Seems like my childish ways have come back which is not a good thing I must tell you. Come on,I thought I was past that now,I mean I am twenty years old so that sort of thing should be past me,right.

So why is it that I ask these one hundred questions? What makes my brain think up some of these questions that I ask? Really,I can just be sitting down looking out of a window,or sitting outside and a random question just pops out my mouth and before I have a chance to even think weather it makes sense or not it just comes out of my mouth.

I am not saying that there is anything with asking questions. You should always ask questions. Heck,that's how we learn in life is by asking question,or at least that's the way I learn in life. I am just saying that I hope that I don't ask too many question,but really how many is too many questions. In fact is there really ever too many questions and what about dumb questions.

Here is something that one of my best friends told me when I ask them the very same question, they told me " The only stupid question is the one not ask" which to me are words to live by. What about you ?



No comments:

Post a Comment