Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Perfect Is As Perfect Does.


Lets get one thing straight,I am so not perfect. Never claimed to be. Just like everyone else in the world I have got things that I need to work on,but at least I admit them. I know I am no where near perfect,no matter how hard I like to believe sometimes,but I not the worst out there.

I may not be able to adapt to things as fast,and I may miss my mark on life sometimes but those are things I can work on. I simply hate it when people tell me that I did something Wrong or think that I am stupid. I am not stupid,no where near stupid. I am actually very smart,so lets put that out there right now. If I wasn't smart would I be able to go to college and be able to graduate this summer from a university. I think not.

I see people all the time thinking that they are just so perfect. Well have I got a message for all of you that think that you are perfect,your not so get over it. Really. You may think your perfect but I am sure you have got flaws just like everyone else.

So my thing is this,we have all got things that we need to work on. Just because we have got things that we need to work on in life does not mean that we are not perfect. The only thing that should matter is what we think of our self's and as long as your happy with yourself that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment