Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Poof,Poof And Gone


I will be the first one to admite that I have a ton of clothes. Everything from dresses to my cute little pair of jeans which I love the most. Because I have a ton of clothes it seems that every time I go to wash my clothes something disappears,"Poof" just gone never to be seen again.

It's funny really. It seem like I put my clothes in the wash machine to be washed,but then when I put them in the dryer some of my clothes are just gone. It's like they magically fly out of there with out me seeing them.

I am really starting to think that I have a little fairy in my house that steals my clothes just because I have so many of them. Maby the reason that my clothes just seem to disappear is because I have so many of them. I should probably stop buying so many clothes but come on you have just got to have them. I can't go around naked all my life.

So if I have a little clothes fairy in my house I have got one thing to say to it. " Go away" Leave my clothes alone and please bring back the ones you stole .

No comments:

Post a Comment