Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 8, 2010

The Ultimate Fight.


Veterans Day is right around the corner. This is a day to remember not only the men and women who fought for us but also the ones that died for us. As someone who know what it is like to have someone in the military fighting for not only me but for everyone else,I can honestly say I that I am so proud.

As I have said in a couple of post,I have a family friend that is in the military and he just makes me so proud. I really don't know what I would do without him. How he goes off and endures all that stuff over there that he has to see I will never know. He fights so I don't have to. Not only do I have him that is in the military but I also have my grandfather and great grandfather and my uncle,so as you can see I have a reason to be thankful this Veterans Day.

I think what we must remember though is this is a holiday that is set to remember those brave men and women not to run about for sales at the store. I really believe in this holiday and it makes me mad when all these stores that I see on the TV just cares about getting people in there and not about the veterans.

I know, I really should not put my opinion out there because it is such a touchy subject but that's just the way I feel. I can't help the way. Maby I am right or maby I am wrong I don't know,please tell me your opinion. Should some of the profits that a store makes on Veterans Day by a sale go to helping veterans or should it stay to the store?

No comments:

Post a Comment