Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 21, 2010

This Gift.


It will not be too long before Christmas will be apon us. This means busy towns,and city's,traffic,and long lines. It also means time for Christmas shopping,which is always fun.

I always have fun Christmas shopping. I love,love to pick out gifts for my special friends,family,pets,and yes even neighbors. I usually don't do my shopping until two weeks before Christmas. Why,I have no idea,I am wondering the same thing really. This year I have decide that I am going to start shopping early. That way I can I can get away from the traffic.

While I was shopping for everything and everybody it got me thinking. What is the best Christmas present you could get someone? Is it jewelry,or clothes,or maby and car or even better money.

For me the best present that I safely say that I would like to have even know I enjoy all those things is to be home for the holidays and to be with my dearest family friends and yes pets,and neighbors. I am away quite often for college and only really get to come home for holidays an birthdays so when I see everybody it's a special time.

So,whats the best present that you could receive? It it money and presents or something much deeper? It's you choice,you decide. Yeah for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment