Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Still Changing


Have you ever felt like the world was just spinning too fast? Like the world is circling to fast and you don't know how to make it stop. Lately I just feel like I have had so many changes going on in my life and I am still not done with the changes.

I know,I know I have already did a post about changes,but if I don't get what I am feeling off my chest I am just going to be sick(Really). I told you all in a few of my post that I hate change. I have tried to get better at it but nothing seems to be making it better. With Christmas coming and everything coming I feel like there is ten million changes going on right now,that frankly I just don't know what to think about or do about.

I am not sure weather it's a good thing or a bad thing but one this is for sure I just don't like them. It's everything from family to friends to just simple things like even deciding weather or not I should go out to eat with friends from work to eat Christmas dinner.

I know what your thinking. Your probably thinking that,there is nothing to really worry about and that it's all going to ok. Man how I wish I could think that way. I try I really do but for some reason I just hate change. Is it just me,or does anyone else hate change just as much as I do? What is wrong with me? Why do I despise it so much? I just want to once change something in my life and not feel guilt over it for once in my life. Help. That really all I can say. Help.

No comments:

Post a Comment