Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Month To Remember.


November has always been a busy mouth for me and my family. Between the birthdays,anniversary's,celebrations and not to mention trying to get ready for Christmas things are just crazy right now.

I should always know what to expect when this mouth comes around,so why is it that it always shocks me on how busy I am? I mean it's not like this is my first time around and it will currently not be my last so why is it that I am always pleasantly shocked when November and December as well comes around.

Just in November we have 4 birthdays,and an anniversary. Then after that we have to get started on Christmas. Trying to get all the decorations done,and the tree done,and the shopping done,which takes forever,and the wrapping of gifts,and of coarse the baking,lets not forget the baking of yummy treats and cookies.

I wounder,is it just this busy for everyone or is it just me and my family. It seems like we only get a few days out of the month to just kick back and relax and not have to do anything. Seems like a lot to do I know,but I know once all of this is over it will all be worth it at the end.

2 comments:

  1. I totally know what you mean. Seems like tests and papers abound for me this time of year. And stores are already putting up the Christmas decorations. I just try to take it a day at a time :)

    ReplyDelete