Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Let It Begin.


Winter is just around the corner so that means it's times for winter sports to begin,and me to be outside,again. I absolutely love the winter. I love the snow,(when I don't have to work) and I love all the sports that happen in the winter.

Everything from,Ice Skating(which is my favorite to do),or snow tubing, snow boarding(Which I have not learn to do yet but am getting ready to learn, hopefully) or even sledding if you consider that a sport.

The winter time just makes me happy. I feel like a child again waiting for Christmas to get here,which I love as well. The snow although can be dangerous is also fun. I remember going out as a kid and making snow angles into the snow,or building snow men with my friends,to tell you the truth I still do that to this day. I know,I know but what can I say you are never to old to build a snowman.

Anyway,back on subject. I love the winter sports. Even know it's so cold sometimes,they are just so amazing. I love to skate,Ice skate that is. Inside,or Outside that is my favorite thing to do outside,so all I have got to say is come on and hurry up winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment