Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 31, 2010

It's Party Time.


Halloween is finally here. This means costumes,candy,scary movies,and haunted houses,plus a whole lot more. It's a time where just for a couple hours out of the day you can dress up and not be your self and no one looks at you like your crazy.

I love,love Halloween. I love all holidays,but Halloween is fun for all ages. Now,I may not go trick or treating any more but I still love it. I love the whole feel of it. Like I said it's one day that I just don't have to be well me.

I remember when I was younger, how I would dress up. I always felt so amazing when I would dress up. Maby that's where my love of Halloween came from. My parents told me that my very first costume ever was Winnie The Pooh,yes I was a bear for Halloween thank goodness I was little and not grown. I think that my favorite Halloween costume of all time that I have ever been was when I was eight. I was a princess. I had a beautiful dress and I even had a prince charming.

We all had our favorite costumes. This year I decided to be the perfect little devil. I had devil horns,and even a little red tail. Why a tail I'm not sure but what I am sure of is that I loved my costume. Like I have been saying,it doesn't matter what age you are,Halloween is good for everyone. So everyone,lets get out their and do some scaring,and tell me,what was your favorite and first costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment