Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Speck Up.


Growing up I was the one who always let people talk down to her. I never liked conflict so as you can guess I never really argued with anybody who would argue with me or talk down to me. I don't know if I was more afraid of getting into conflict,or people getting mad at m because I spoke up.

I have always been afraid of specking up when someone puts me down. I have been too afraid to find my voice. Now,that I have gotten older and more mature I have come to the conclusion that I need to find my voice. I need to speck up when I think something is wrong or even when something is right.I believe that I am only now starting to really stand up for myself and others.

I think one of the main reason why not only myself but others don't speck up for themselves is because we are to afraid of what people will think. We are so self conscience so much in the world now days that people are too afraid too open their mouths and speck up. Not only for them self's but for what they believe in.

I guess what I am really getting at is that we all need to speck up,myself included. Don't be afraid to get out of the box and stand up for what is not only right but what you believe in and yourself. I think that everybody should at least try to speck out at least once a day. Not only it is good practice,but it also thing to learn and know.


SO SPECK OUT WORLD. Yell it from the roof tops.

No comments:

Post a Comment