Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 4, 2010

The Outside Darkness.


When I was very little I was very much afraid of the dark. In fact I didn't want thing to do with the dark. So how is is now that I can do my most deepest thinking at night. What happen that made me not afraid of the dark anymore?

It's kind of weird to me,but now even when I write my post or when I just need time to clear my head because it's full of things,if I sit in front of my window or even just on my front step it just makes me feel so relaxed and calm.

It's almost like the fall air is telling me to relax. I know weird right? Where I live,it is just so quite anyways,so when I go outside it's just so good for me.So relaxing and calm. That is another reason why I love the fall. I just love to go outside at night under the stars and in the fall air to write or clear my head(Which is always a good thing).

Do your self a favor and go outside and just sit. Sit with your family or husband or wife,or in my case your boyfriend and just take time to clear your head or what ever you may be going through.It can do a world of good.Trust me on this one.

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree!! Spending time watching tv with my adopted family is the highlight of my week. I can just forget about whatever's going on and just relish the time with friends. Awesome post!!

    ReplyDelete