Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 15, 2010

Low Talker.


I have always been a light talker. Which means that I try not to talk a lot. Even when I am at school or at work I still try not to talk a lot. Sometimes,I just feel like it is just not the best for me to open my mouth simply because I never know what will come out of it. Yes, I still sup rise my self with what comes out of my mouth.

Like I said in my last post,we all our different. Be that as it may,we all have our own way of talking. It could be with an accent,like mying or it could be just a soft voice,or it could be even with a heaver voice. However you talk,it's your own personal style and you should just own it.

There are sometimes where I can talk and people are not able to understand me. Just like my boyfriend. He is quite a talker. He does most of the talking in our apartment. Yet when I talk he seems not to be able to understand me. Maby it is just selective hearing I don't know. I get told so many times that I talk too low and that they can't understand my accent. I don't have a horrible accent. I have a Canadian accent but that is all, really.

Like I said we all talk in different ways. We should just talk the way we talk and just own it. Be proud of the way you talk and don't let anyone tell you how you should talk. Here's another things that works for me instead of talking from my mouth I talk through my words of writing. It works for me,who know it could work for you too.


No comments:

Post a Comment