Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 29, 2010

The Newest Addiction.


So,we all know that I am not a technical person,as I have said in so many of my post. You can tell by the way my blog is that I am "NOT" a technical person. So why is it that I get these new things that require a lot of technical thoughts if I don't know how to work them.?

I will give you an example. Today,while out shopping like I always do,I seen this key ring that I just had to have even though I have a million key rings I had to have this one just because this one was a digital photo key ring. This is one that I could up load my photo's onto and carry it with me. Why not just carry my camera you ask. Well I do but it is so much simpler just to show people my key ring.

Anyways,back to what I was suppose to be talking about. When I first got this new toy of mying I could not figure out for the life of me what I was doing wrong. Come to find out I should have let it charge first that and read the instructions. That would have helped,BIG TIME.

I think when it comes to technical things like this,even know I like to think I know what I am doing I really don't as you can probably tell. I don't like asking for help but in this case I really had to. My boyfriend is great at figuring these things out so thank god I have a handy man around. Anyways,one piece of advice that I can anyone dealing with the same problem that I am dealing with,read the instructions first before doing anything. They actually help,believe it or not.

1 comment: