Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

No Pain, No Gain.


Usually,I am not one to complain when I don't feel well,or when I am in pain,but tonight I decided I that I am because I don't feel well and well I am in pain because of work(thank you work).

Tonight, I just feel like well, like crap. I don't think that I have ever ever felt this bad in my entire life. Everything from my neck down is hurting me. It's not good to complain but it just hurts so bad. How complaining about it is going to make it any better I don't know,but at least I can let it out there that I feel like crap.

I am not a big baby when it comes to getting sick or hurt but when I am it last for a couple of days. I feel like tonight all I want to do is just and not do a a darn thing. I still have a lot of things tonight that I need to get done but whatever. I will just do them tomorrow.

Well to say the least I am tired so I am going to bed. Sorry that I am complaining but I just had to get it out of my system and this seems like the perfect place to do it with out getting yelled at for complaining. Well Night all and hopefully tomorrow will be better than today.

No comments:

Post a Comment