Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Learning All The Way.


We all have are own different ways of learning. Some learn by just hearing things,some learn by books,and like myself some learn by actually doing. Now I can learn by looking at books or just by hearing things,but my best thing is simply hands own. For some reason my brain processes things better that way. Why,I'm not sure, but it does.

Learning is a great thing. We learn something new everyday from doing or hearing and of coarse hands on. With me,now that I am in college,I am really learning a lot because of what I do in school is mostly hand on (thank goodness).

See with me,and my field of study, There is quite a bit of hands on things to do. I get to learn but learn in a fun way,and a way that is easy for me to understand. When I was growing up I was always told to pay attention in class or to study for my test. It seemed thought that when I tried to study for something or pay attention to people I just would not get it. Now,I know why. Know I know that I have to do things more hands on.

Like I said we all have our own way of learning. I believe that I have found my own way of learning and I finally get a chance to learn my way because of the school that I am in. So now that I have said what type of learner I am,you tell me.What type of learner are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment