Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Give Me Both.


How do you decide between something that you love and something that you need? This week I am having a very difficult choice to make between something that really means alot to me that I just adore and well my job.

I know that I am so lucky to have a job. I know I could be someone that just does not simply have a job but I'm not. I thank god each and everyday that I have a job and that it is a good job. Jobs now days are so hard to come by,so if you have any job you better hold on to it. So what do you do when your job is making you do something that you really feel strongly about and you feel that is kind of silly.

This is going to sound silly to everyone else,but at my work place we are not allowed to where jewelry so there is no rings and no ear rings. Like I said silly right. Well I have no problem with taken off my rings but my ear rings are a different story. I love these ear rings and they are kind of a good luck thing with me. It may sound dumb to some people but to me they really mean a lot to me. My boyfriend got them for me so that's why they are so special to me.

I know that they are not worth my job,but what am I supposed to do you know. I can't take them out and I can't wear them so what else is there to do. I already have to take off my rings that he got me when I go to work and now my ear rings. What next. I really need help with this because right now if I don't get help I am going to be even more stressed out than I am now.
PS:The picture above is what my earrigns look like exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment