Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Habits,Habits,And More Habits.


We all have habits. Things that we don't mean to do but do anyways. Me my force of habit is cracking my knuckles. I have been told a million times not to crack my knuckles because it is bad for me,but I am stubborn so I do it anyways.

Even when I was younger I was told not to crack my knuckles just because it would give me problems down the road. I was always getting yelled at because my force of habit would come in and I would crack my knuckles and sometimes not just my knuckles but my back,hands,neck,knees,legs you get the point.

I didn't see why everyone was yelling at me for it. It's not like I was hurting anyone,I was just cracking my bones, and joints. Sometimes I still don't understand why people get after me for it. I'm 20 years old so you would think that I would be able to do what I wanted to. Well even know that I have grown up and moved out and have my own place and go to school I still can't crack my bones.

I know that people are only telling me for my own good to stop doing my bad habit but it is hard. Habits are like a dark force pulling you in telling you to do it. Once you have a habit like everyone does,it's hard to stop.Well maby one day I will stop my bad habit. Who knows time will only tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment