Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 8, 2010

The Power Of Three.


So tonight I decided to count down the top ten things I like about Friday night. It's going to be weird I know but Friday is one of my favorite days of the week and I just love it. So I think it only fair to count down why I like it.

10) I love Friday because it the start of the weekend. Everyone know that when Friday starts,it movie night and family night and celebrate night.

9) Friday night is always good for relaxing. It means that we have a 2 day weekend and we can just sit and do absolutely nothing.

8)Who doesn't like coming home on Thursday nights and relaxing that they don't have to work and can just relax on a Friday and just sleep in . (That sounds good just thinking about it).

7)I can't really think of a number 7 reason why I love Friday.

The thing that I am getting at is this. Friday is awesome. It's just so amazing and it's my favorite day of the week. What's yours? And Why? 3 cheers for Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment