Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Truth Be Told.


I have always been independent. I have always like to be by myself and do things for my self.

Now, I have gotten better at asking for help throught the years but still we all have those times where we feel like we can do everything for our self's.

I have always been the one who likes to be independent. The one who refuses to ask for help or who will do what ever she has to do to get the task done,what ever that tacks may be. I have always felt like if I ask for help then I am week, or nothing at all.

Now that I have become an adult I have come to realize that it's ok to ask for help and that just because you ask for help does not mean that you are weak. It took me till my teen years to realize that,but I guess better late than never right.

Sometimes,I feel like we got to learn to ask for help the hard way. It may take years or mounts and sometimes it can even take days but once people realize that it's ok to ask for help then we will be a lot better of in this world. If your an independent person you can still be but just asking for help sometimes doesn't mean that your still not an independent person.

No comments:

Post a Comment