Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 18, 2010

Hula This.


So excited today. We all remember the famous toys called hula hoops,right. Well I haven't hula hooped in over 15 years so its been a while. Well today I can finally say that I have gotten back through the hoop and am finally Hula Hooping again.

It may not be exciting for some people but I find it very exciting. It is so much fun an I feel great after words because I am staying in shape. It brings back so many memories from when I was a kid and use to hula hoop.

Now,I'm not as good as I use to be but that's ok I am getting better. Practice make perfect I always say. If you have not tried it you should. It's not just for kids,it's for people of all shapes and sizes and ages. I'm 20 and still doing it. I love it.

If you have something that you love to do you should do it. Everyone should just get out there and just do what they like to do,which in my case is hula hooping. We all need excrise so why not have some fun with it. Lets all be active.

No comments:

Post a Comment